The drinking diet is considered one of the most effective methods of weight loss. It helps not only to get rid of extra pounds, but also helps to remove harmful substances from the body. However, the method is not suitable for everyone.
What is the drink diet?
Drinking diet - a way to reduce weight, which is based on the exclusion of solid foods from the menu. All useful substances during the period of weight loss a person will get from juice, water and a variety of other drinks. For 2 weeks, the method allows you to get rid of extra pounds and remove toxins from the body. It should be noted that the method is extreme. It doesn't suit everyone.
The drink diet has gained a reputation as one of the most effective methods of losing weight. There are several alternative scheme names. So it is sometimes called a diet for the lazy. This method got its name from the fact that it does not involve physical strain. The weight loss scheme is also called a model diet. Losing extra pounds is due to a low-calorie diet, which will have to be followed for 2 weeks. The main objectives of the download variety are:
- reducing the load on the digestive tract;
- decrease in body fat percentage;
- normalization of the functioning of internal organs.
However, not all nutritionists are positive about this method. A number of experts are sure that drinking diets are too difficult. During the entire unloading period, solid food is completely excluded from the diet. The liquid is not able to allow the body to get enough and get the substances necessary for normal metabolism. Meanwhile, weight loss talk positively about the weight loss method. Among the advantages of the diet are:
- High efficiency. For 2 weeks you can lose 7-15 kg.
- There is a decrease in the volume of the stomach.
- The body is cleansed of harmful substances.
However, the method also has many disadvantages. It can provoke a whole list of side effects. The daily menu will be quite limited. If you leave the diet incorrectly, anorexia may develop.
Contraindications and side effects
If a woman wants to avoid negative consequences, it is recommended to use the method for no more than seven days. Longer adherence to a weight loss regimen may result in the following side effects:
- irregular stools, constipation or diarrhea;
- nausea, bloating or flatulence;
- bad breath, white coating on the tongue;
- dizziness or anemia;
- violation of kidney function and the appearance of severe swelling in the morning;
- the appearance of flies before the eyes.
If you make the menu incorrectly or suddenly leave the weight loss regime, this can lead to disruption of the gastrointestinal tract, which will not be able to immediately switch to the processing of solid food. In some situations, medication may be required. The diet can lead to the development of gastritis, anorexia and a number of other diseases. To reduce the risk of side effects, it is recommended to use a diet only in the absence of contraindications, which are:
- pregnancy and lactation;
- problem with the gastrointestinal tract;
- depletion of the body;
- cystitis, liver and kidney diseases;
- varicose veins, a tendency to swelling and increased pressure;
- adolescence or old age;
- unstable mind.
Compliance principles and rules
Having decided to lose weight using this method, it is worth remembering the existing principles and rules. So, in no case should you abuse the diet. You cannot use the method more than once a year. Two weeks of diet with drinks are enough to cleanse the body and restart all vital systems. If the rule is violated, the body may suffer.
It is worth remembering the existing side effects. If in the process of discharge a woman faces a worsening of her condition, it is necessary to consult a specialist and choose another way to lose weight. The process of losing weight should be approached wisely. In another situation, women risk acquiring health problems.
The method cannot be used by people who have chronic diseases. Problems with the digestive system are also a reason to abandon the drink diet.
Allowed and prohibited products
For 2 weeks, solid food is completely excluded from the diet. Only liquid food products are available for consumption, the list of which includes:
- water, tea and coffee;
- sugar-free kisses, stews and compotes;
- lean meats, vegetable juices, fish and pureed soups;
- natural fruit and vegetable juices;
Store-bought liquids are prohibited. Only freshly squeezed drinks are allowed. Some nutritionists include cocoa in the list of prohibited foods. The list is quite extensive. In addition to cocoa, it includes:
- alcohol and carbonated drinks;
- any hard food and chewing gum;
- pickles, marinades, spices and hot spices;
- sugar and its substitutes;
- fatty soup;
- milk and sour milk drinks with high fat content;
- ice cream and other store-bought desserts;
- any oil.
Honey is also forbidden.
Preparation for a diet
The drinking diet is a very strict method of weight loss. For this reason, it is necessary to prepare for it in advance. This will reduce the risk of disorders in the gastrointestinal tract. The first day is difficult. Due to a sharp change in diet, a boil in the stomach and a number of other unpleasant sensations may appear. Proper insertion will avoid side effects. However, along with this phase, the weight loss scheme will last for 3 weeks. However, a woman will be able to minimize the negative impact of changes in the caloric content of the diet on the body. For 6 days, it is recommended to eat as follows:
- For breakfast, you should cook more liquid porridge. Lunch and dinner remain the same.
- For breakfast, liquid porridge is prepared, lunch remains the same, for dinner you have to eat mashed potatoes.
- Breakfast is double, it is recommended to eat mashed soup for lunch, mashed vegetables for dinner.
- It is recommended to drink fermented baked milk in the morning, eat fatty meat broth for lunch and chopped vegetables for dinner.
- Drink kefir in the morning, chicken broth for lunch and a smoothie for dinner.
- Milk should be consumed for breakfast, vegetable juice for lunch and herbal tea for dinner.
The menu is compiled for 14 days. The diet is chosen in such a way as to help a woman fight an increased feeling of hunger. Therefore, it is recommended to have up to 7 meals with liquid food in one day. At the same time, the amount of liquid consumed is not limited, however, at the end of the intake, a person should not feel heaviness in the stomach. On average, a glass of liquid with a volume of 200 ml is enough to get full. The daily calorie content varies from 1200-1400 calories. If a woman experiences a strong feeling of hunger before going to bed, you can drink a cup of tea with mint or calming herbs. The menu for 14 days is as follows:
- 1 and 8 days. Cocoa for breakfast, orange juice for the first snack, blackberry jelly for the second snack, tomato puree soup for lunch, yogurt for an afternoon snack, dried fruit compote for the second afternoon, chicken broth for dinner.
- 2 and 9 days. Green tea for breakfast, tomato juice for the first snack, oatmeal jelly for the second snack, soup with spinach puree for lunch, kefir for afternoon tea, berry compote for the second afternoon tea, beet juice for dinner.
- 3 and 10 days. Black tea for breakfast, plum juice during the first snack, fruit jelly during the second snack, pureed cheese soup for lunch, kefir for afternoon tea, uzvar for the second afternoon tea, hot broth for dinner.
- 4 and 11 days. Cocoa for breakfast, carrot juice for a snack, milk jelly for a second snack, mushroom puree soup for lunch, baked fermented milk for an afternoon snack, apple compote for a second snack, potato soup for dinner.
- 5 and 12 days. Green tea for breakfast, orange juice for first snack, berry smoothie for second snack, soup with mushroom puree for lunch, kefir for afternoon tea, uzvar for second afternoon tea, turkey broth for dinner.
- 6 and 13 days. Black tea for breakfast, pumpkin juice for a snack, fruit jelly for a second snack, pumpkin puree soup for lunch, boiled milk for an afternoon snack, fruit compote for a second snack, mushroom soup for dinner.
- 7 and 14 days. Cocoa for breakfast, pomegranate juice for the first snack, oat jelly for the second snack, mashed potato soup for lunch, snow drink for afternoon tea, apple compote for the second afternoon tea, gravy for dinner.
Get off the drinking diet
After following such a strict diet, you cannot immediately return to the usual menu. Otherwise, the gastrointestinal tract will not be able to rebuild quickly and start digesting solid food. This will cause a number of problems and lead to the return of lost pounds. Therefore, the period of leaving the diet for 7 days should be twice as long. This means you have to leave for at least 14 days. For a two-week weight loss regimen, this period will be 28 days.
It is strictly forbidden to eat fatty, spicy or salty foods immediately. It is advisable to start taking solid foods in the morning. For dinner, it is recommended to leave the drinks menu. Lunch should be gradually changed to solid. Such a transition should last at least three to four days. Then for dinner you can eat something from the regular menu.
Efficiency and results
Women who decide to follow this method of weight loss, first of all, want to lose weight, and then to cleanse the body. The result of refusing solid food is a decrease in the volume of the stomach, the destruction of the fatty layer under the skin, the removal of toxins and toxins, the cleansing of the body after five days and weight loss. You can lose up to 2 kg per day.
It is very difficult to maintain such a strict diet. If a woman nevertheless decided to lose weight in such a drastic way, first of all it is worth deciding on the goal. Experts recommend thinking about why a person wants to lose weight. The entire period of weight loss should be remembered for encouragement.
It is necessary to imagine what a person can get when losing weight. A woman will be able to wear beautiful clothes, her health will improve and her general well-being will improve. For every weight loss achievement, it's worth rewarding yourself. However, as a reward, it is necessary to choose not tasty food, but new things, a change in image or another reward that will not affect the figure.
You must be on the right diet. To do this, you must follow the compiled menu, take the recommended foods and gradually switch to liquids, then return to solid food. If a woman realizes that she cannot stay all week on such a diet, it is necessary to refuse to continue losing weight, but to leave the diet gradually.
The drinking diet really allows you to lose weight. However, it is harmful to the body. Refusal of solid food is a significant stress even for healthy people. Men and women who are overweight may face even greater negative consequences. Only liquid fasting days can benefit. So, a woman may prefer kefir days.
At the same time, more than 2 discharge days per week can cause the development of a number of diseases. Such a diet can provoke long-term diarrhea and even cause deformation of internal organs. The latter is possible if you follow a drink diet for a month.
To lose weight, you must follow the principles of proper nutrition and avoid a sedentary lifestyle. Compliance with standard rules will allow you to lose weight calmly and not harm your health.